The Illinois Community College
Trustees Association cordially invites you to join our
Associate Membership Program.
ICCTA represents the board members who govern the state's public
community colleges, providing legislative advocacy and opportunities
for professional development. Even if you're not a trustee, an ICCTA Associate Membership will
provide you with the opportunity to affiliate with one of Illinois'
most reputable and experienced educational organizations.
Benefits of ICCTA Associate Membership
Associate member dues are paid annually according to the following
- Complimentary copies of the ICCTA Membership Directory
- Special "member" rates for ICCTA seminars and products
- First opportunity to sponsor ICCTA events:
- Educational seminars
- Annual convention
- Awards banquet
- Hospitality suites
- Listing in the ICCTA Membership Directory
- Notification of membership to all ICCTA member colleges
- Listing on ICCTA's web site at www.communitycolleges.org
- Advertising access to ICCTA publications and web site
- Access to ICCTA's research library and Quick Survey studies
- Complimentary copies of the ICCTA Legislative Directory
For additional information on the benefits of ICCTA Associate Membership, call
- Individual associate -- $100 per year
- Commercial associate -- $500 per year
- University associate -- $6,000 per year
ICCTA Associate Membership
neither entitles an associate member to the use of ICCTA logos in
its advertising nor does it constitute an endorsement of the
associate member's program, service or products.
Click HERE to apply now
Dr. Anita Broeren
Garrett P. Hoerner
Ittner Architects, Inc.
Linda M. Kolbusz-Kosan
Respicio F. Vazquez, Franczek Radelet P.C.
Sharon Gitles Uslan